Friday, February 03, 2012

Liverpool

It's been a good day. We had a lot more visitors to the gallery today and many of them have been really fun and interesting. We also had two people who visited by accident. They were there to look at the room but loved my work. These are the visitors we really need as they are the ones who don't know what is going on in the quilt world and they can help spread the word that quilts are more than bedcovers. They were so positive and were a great bonus. The demo panels are selling too, and are fun to make. I guess these ones will be rolled on on Monday so I may cut them off at that point. I'll see how I feel when it happens.

I'm now at Liverpool Airport, and it's nice. Everyone is so friendly. I do normally get quite a good response when I wear the coat, but this is above and beyond. If flying was always like this I would do more of it. Maybe the other airports in England should send their staff here for training. Next stop Belfast.

No comments: