Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wholecloth class

This is a bit late, things got very busy here for a while. We had a lively class in Gresford yesterday. I've just had a hard time choosing some pictures for this post. It seems hanging around the gallery gave people ideas, lots of ideas. Watching the students play with those ideas then gave me some too. I never knew people could enjoy drafing so much. I hope you like the picture, bear in mind these are in progress.

After class we went out for a meal, and discovered there are three hotels with the same name and a chinese across the road. You know that makes tracking down your friends a lot harder. Despite that it was a good night followed by an early morning and a busy day. Trading day was good, but I'll tell you about that tom,orrow. Now I want towatch a film and sleep.

No comments: