Monday, January 04, 2010

Quilting progress

It always amazes me how much a cold slows me down. Even when I feel mostly better qulting is really hard work. The small green qul had to be done before Wednesday so I had to work on it today. It is a charity quilt off to forien parts. I should be able to bimd sleeve and label it tomorrow. Of course I wanted to quilt this on the frame, but as you can see there is still anopther quilt there. I manage to jam it im at the side, just. It's amazing what you can do if you really want to.

The other quilt is coming along too. I think I am getting qucker at the really dense fill. I've nearly finished the white area now which will just leave the outer black section. Yes the zippers are on order and I won't start another until I have them. I am really looking forward to doing some customer work. Variety, completion, speed. Sounds like bliss. Funny what can become just what you need when you haven't had it for a while.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your quilting is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ferret,

You have been EXTREMELY busy these days. I love your book and am ordering it here in the US.

Your quilting is divine.. Such a labor of love.

Have a Happy New Year 2010!
Cindy Carter
Quilt Patterns from Seattle