Saturday, January 09, 2010

Prague hotel



Technically it isn't a hotel, it's an apartment, but they call it a hotel. When we first arrived I stepped through the door and imediately stepped back. I wasn't expectina a glass floor over a bath. I've got used to it and it's great. I suspect I am one of the few without a jacuzzi bnath so for me this is a real novelty. You will have to excuse the mess we had just got in and dummped all our stuff.

This morning we have been climbing towers. The Charles bridge and the astronomical clock tower. For me the Charles Bridge tower is the best. I would love to live in it. It is amazingly solid and had a square spiral staircase. It's roof is the place to be in the snow.

We are now having lunch and coctails at U Prince. It is a hotel near the astrnomical clock and does great cocktails.

3 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

So let me get this straight, you lie in the bath and someone else can open the front door to your apartment and see you there naked???? NOoooooooo! I couldn't have a bath if this is possible....

Anonymous said...

I hope you are taking pictures of your trip so this California girl (who may never travel to Prague) can see a photo log of your travels.
Cari J.
USA

Ferret said...

Someone could walk in had you not locked the door and left the key in the lock ;)

I have taken lot's of pictures. I'll see what I can do when I get back.