Sunday, January 31, 2010

How did it get to be this time?

I had a great idea, quilt till the bobbin ran out then come and sort out photos for my blog. Now I get here and find it's tomorrow already. How did that happen? Could it have been going to the Wandering Line in Purley to teach my book to a wonderful group of ladies? Could it be driving back on the M25 (which was actually surprisingly clear)? Could it be the two customer quilts I've done tonight or the third I have just loaded and started? No I don't think so. That can't have eaten a whole day. It must be gremlins playing with my clocks. Or perhaps the flying pigs have escaped the submarines and are causing trouble. Yes, that is why you never see flying pigs. They all liver on submarines. A student told me so, so it must be true. However it got to be this time, I think I need to go to bed. It's been a long but very quilty day. I've had a lot of fun, I hope my students did too. I can't wait till next month to see them again.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This lady from Purley had a great time. Thanks

Ferret said...

hi Kathy, glad to hear you enjoyed it. I had a thought on the way home. Did you have enough bias folded to finish the knot? If not pop into the shop and talk to Debbie. If she doesn't have one let me know and I will see what I can work out for you.

Kathy said...

Thanks, I have now finished the knot. I am going to try and find a 1/4 in foot as I mixed up 1/8 in and 1/4 in when making the squares.
Kathy