Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ugh

I have made it through my last talk of the year, yay! I've been determined not to get ill and have to cancel any so that worked. However, as soon as I said 'Yay that's it for the year' I got ill. So I have been doing not very much. I loaded my holiday quilt and have played on that (and unpicked then tried again) I know I can't quilt for customers when I am under the weather. I can't be trusted with anything that needs a brain. You should have seen my trying to sort out next terms workshops this afternoon. I couldn't remember the last thing I had said let alone what date we were talking about. However I will hopefully be more on the ball tomorrow and we will get things arranged, then there will be a mass updating of my web site. Having been ill since Saturday night I have high hopes I am on the mend and will be back on form for Saturday.

I have so much I want to blog about but somehow I can't quite get my thoughts together.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I was there last week. All you can do is rest and wait it out! I hope you feel better soon!

Susan Briscoe said...

Oddly enough, the same thing happened to me - though in response to a ten day "gap" at home, as my last talk isn't until the beginning of December! Thankful for decongestant tablets at the moment.

Get well soon!

Sewing Granny said...

Hope you are feeling better by now - being ill takes up so much valuable time.......;-(( It always seems to me that the germs know just when you have some time for them! just as you relax and think 'I am going to have some me time'.