Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Post post and yet more post

I think I am trying to wear out the postal system. I've had three deliveries this morning (one was Parcel Force). My response to all this post? Post something :) One of the deliveries was the envelopes for shipping my books out and I want to do a test posting before I use them. So I am posting a book back to me to see how it does. I suspect I need to add a little packaging to it, but who knows. I am certain that for international postage I will add tape to the corners, but it would be nice if it can survive inland mail as is. Paranoid? Me? Yes. I want my books to arrive with their owners in good condition and I'd rather test first than find out from a complaint that there is a problem. Now I guess I just have to wait.....

Also in the post was my Spooktacular jelly rolls and fat quarter pack. I've already got two patterns designed that I will use them for. I love the Halloween fabrics but most of them never make it to the UK. Fortunately I spotted these before they sold out. Although I have just realised I now need yardage of one of them to make a border. Maybe two of them so I have a border for each quilt. Oh well.

No comments: