Friday, March 20, 2009

Quilting Anouncement

As you may know I have a gallery space at the Festival of Quilts this year. This is a great opportunity, but it does mean I need to make a large amount of new work to display there. My larger art quilts often occupy the frame for extended periods of time so I will have to reduce the number of customer quilts I take in between now and then (August). As you will know if you've had me work on your quilts I don't like to keep customers waiting, so I've come up with a reward scheme for those who will help me reduce the number of quilts I need to work on immediately. If you contact me before the Festival of quilts, to have a quilt quilted after the show I will give you a 15% discount on your bill. If you have work that really needs to be done sooner, I will try and fit you in but it will be at full price, and the turn around may be a little longer than usual. I am hoping that this will help everyone. I will get the time I need for my own work, urgent quilts will be done as required and the rest of my customers will get a bonus for their help and support. It will also mean I can put on a far more interesting show for everyone with lots of new quilts to see.

No comments: