Friday, September 12, 2008

Cowie and bathrooms.

First thing in the morning I find toilets have a storng pull, however not strong enough to distract me from the amazing view here. How mean is it distracting someone like that. OK not very mean, just rather wonderful.

After breakfast we were collected by Mo and delivered to Cowie. This is a small fishing village next to Stonehaven. We headed up the cliff with instructions to turn arround at the graveyard. After days of rain an gloom we were treated to a warm sunny morning, the best way to see the sea in my opinion. The Kirk is a ruin but very beautiful, perched on the top of the cliff. Hopefully I will have some good photos from it. Apparently the cliff is very fossil rich, but I didn't find any, we did find an amazingly black slug and some very pretty snails.

Now we are sitting in a very nice little cafe bar on the seafront.

1 comment:

Penny said...

It sounds lovely! Can you see the bones of the land now you at ground level?