Wednesday, August 13, 2008

and off we go

I am about to head off to the Festival of Quilts at the NEC Birmingham. Today is set up day for the traders and I will be helping Jenny get the Patchwork Corner stand ready. It's an odd day at the show. You'll just have to take my word for it that it will look very different by tomorrow. Today is also judging day, but no the results don't go up until Thursday morning. I guess someone has the job of typing and printing results sheets tonight. It can't be much fun and they must have to do a pretty big print run overnight to give a copy to everyone tomorrow. So bear a thought for the huge team who will be putting your show together until pretty late tonight, and indeed for the teams doing all the shows around the world, it's a big job. Hope to see you over the next few days. I will try to keep you updated.

No comments: