Friday, July 04, 2008

More progress.

I am in the process of stripping out every room in the house and the refilling it. In somme case changing the use entirely. Ultimately I am planning a new walk in fabric store. It's long overdue and I really can't wait for it. Today I have cleared a large expanse of shelving, which I will eventually use for audio books and all the business paperwork. For now it is temporary storage for all (OK many) of my blots of fabric. It's amazing to be able to see them all in one go. I didn't bother to group them in any way as they should only be on this shelf for a month, but I am still very pleased with me personal fabric shop. Now if I can just make time for some sewing I can turn this little lot into quilts.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Random placing can sometimes bring out new combinations of colours and patterns - who knows what inspiration you'll get from them.