Thursday, July 10, 2008

Are these cats spoilt?

I think they might be you know. Enjoying a retired show quilt with almost no cares in the world. Almost because I just dared to move a curtain. Aren't I cruel.

Ikea has a sale on at the moment (in the UK at least) and one of the sale items is the Dimpa bag. These are huge storage bag that zip closed. I find I can easily store 6 bed quilts on one. They are currently 1.99 per bag. However don't go looking for shelving at the Wembly Ikea they are out of stock of pretty much everything.

4 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Love your spotted cat!

Ferret said...

That would be Skadi, my little madame. I thought I had persuaded the picture to be the right way around. Apparently not.

The black cat if Thor, the ginger Heimdal and up on the pillow is Sigurd.

Leni said...

Hi Ferret! Just discovered your blog :-D

And I also have four cats (all of whom sleep on my bed too, like your spoilt babies ;-D )

Leni (Beginner quilter, from Pinner) xx

Ferret said...

Hi Lenni, nice to see another local about. I really have got to try and locate more quilters in and around Harrow.