Friday, March 21, 2008

What a great day.

Who would have thought that a very cold and windy day would be perfect gallery weather. I've been busy all day and it's been wonderful. Thank you to everyone who braved the weather and trains to come and see my work, you have no idea what it means to me.

As well as the gallery going really well, the race car seems to have made a good start. It passes scrutineering, and ran well in it's first run. Very well in fact, number 1 qualifier that round. It managed a respectable second run too, and only slipped to number 4 qualifier. Given this is the cars first outing and Tet is used to a Pro tree not the sportsman, this is really amazing. Hopefully they will get some more runs over the weekend, but given the weather forecast I am not going to hold my breath.

All in all a fantastic day.

No comments: