Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Saachi Online Gallery

Oh my, I can't believe it's been a week. I've been very busy, if only I could get these 48hour days that people keep talking about. Still I think it will calm down a bit by the end of the week, so hopefully then I will have time to put some pictures up here.

I was called today by a friend who applied the toe of her boot to my rear. I now have a gallery page on the Saachi web site. I've been meaning to do it for a while but it seemed a very big step so I had been putting it off. Apparently a toddler has just had their work accepted into a gallery after their mum put it on the site, if they can do it so can I. I've not put anything into the showdown yet, but I will and I guess I should make use of their sales system too. Still step one complete.

3 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Ferret, this is wonderful. Those professional photos really do your work justice.
Very, very cool

Anonymous said...

Hey Ferret Glad you're OK. Been visiting often and nothing new. Thought you might be ill. So glad to here about your progression. Believe in Yourself.
Brenda in the Boro

Anonymous said...

People should read this.