Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a week

I've loved the last week. I've been rushed off my feet nearly every day and it's bee a thrill. I've been able to return lots of work to customers, which is always good, if scary. I've taught and talked to so many people I feel on top of the world. I hope the world it going to be soft and warm though, I feel I need to sleep for a week.

I've learned that I really do like to be going flat out when I am doing things. I like almost too much to do, I hate being bored. Then when everything is done and put away, I like to sleep. Right now I feel I would like about a week off, but I bet tomorrow I will be off and at it again, after and early night and a late morning. Yes for me this is still looking like and early night.

Thanks to everyone I've met this week, you've all given me ideas and inspiration, now I will go and ponder them lying down. No one told me that even when you love it teaching in particular is really tiring.