Saturday, June 02, 2007

Got to get my act together

It is the busiest time of the year so I figure I have to really get my act together and get busy. I think the most urgent show issue I have is getting the binding done on 'Nude with Rope'. I have decided the best way to deal with the DHL problem is to get back on it as soon as possible. So I will put that and 'Decadence' into Houston. They seem to fit pretty well for "World of Beauty", and I would love to be able to tell either of the models they had been in a show with that title. Yes that is positive thinking, assuming 'Decadence' will get home safe, before September.

I also need to finish the bindings and sleeves for my Sandown entries, tedious and right now not grabbing me. Somehow doing the nude is more appealing, so that is what I think I will get on with. I can also add calling IQA on Monday to try and find my membership number, I know I joined when I entered the 'Celebrate Spring' show so I guess the number has just gone AWOL somewhere.

I also have a commission to do some work on but I think I will leave that for a calmer day, maybe tomorrow. Monday I don't think will be terribly calm somehow. Right now though I have a new pattern to type up so it can be typeset for me for next week.

No comments: