Monday, May 21, 2007

Meet the Ferret



OK, so having come back from a show I have decided it really is time to bite the bullet and show you what I look like. I would like to start by saying I really don't like having my picture taken, I never have, but Digital Eye did a great job so I have a few pictures I like. It's kinda odd actually, even though I like the pictures showing them to others is still at least as scary as public speaking. Still I do that so here goes.

So there you are. These are multi purpose pictures, the photographer needed them for part of her photography course and I have been meaning to put up a picture on here for a while. I have also been told that people prefer to see the artist before they buy art, so I aught to have a picture on my main web site as well. Maybe it will mean a sudden rush of quilt sales. As soon as I get this post up I will try and add a picture to my profile. Wish me luck.

OK, so I won't be adding the picture to my profile until I add it to my main site as the profile requires a URL for the picture not an upload. Sorry folks but I will get there eventually honest. Probably just before I move my blog if I know anything about how these things work out.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Those are nice pictures and she(he?) got a good view of your dragon too.

Ferret said...

She, and the dragon was really hard to get a good picture of, but she managed it.

Dormouse said...

They are really nice pictures.

I do think we need more close ups of the dragon, it looks gorgeous.

Do you have any other tatoos?

Ferret said...

yes I do, 2 wyverns and a wolf. I will see if I can get someone to take some pictures of them for me

CONNIE W said...

Ferret, So glad to see your photos along with the beautiful quilts.