Monday, April 16, 2007

Tops tops everywhere

I have an embarrassing confession for a longarm quilter. I suddenly have lots of tops to quilt. On the other hand it does indicate I have been busy which is good. I have samples to do for the quilt shop. I have two tops done for my meme swaps, a pink and soon to be floral quilt for a little girl, and it looks like there will be another Turning Twenty Again in need of quilting. The bright side to all this is I can spend a few days at the machine which I will love. I really enjoy the quilting and doing several quilts back to back really works for me.

My other flower quilts are on hold for now, they may make it to the competition next year. I feel much better for deciding to skip that one. See I can listen to advice sometimes. In the breaks in the mad piecing I even managed to sort out my paperwork, and figure out which quilts were available for which shows. Just as well as I needed to post my Malvern entries and I may well have forgotten otherwise. So two went off today and the last will follow them tomorrow. Is anyone planning on going to the show?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am, and looking forward to it

Caroline

Penny said...

I don't think I'll be able to go, its just too awkward from here. Do take lots of photos though.

Ferret said...

I haven't decided yet is I can make it, but if I do I will take lots of pictures. It has been pointed out that before I put any pictures of other peoples quilts on my site I need to get their permission, so I am going to have to work out how to contact the makers of quilts I like. Shoudl be interesting.