Monday, April 23, 2007

Quilt Marking Spray

A couple of weeks ago I tested some quilt marking spray. It does mark very well but I found it quite hard to remove. A discussion followed on other uses for it. Well I found one, marking up the welding needed on my car. It works a treat. Even on a play blue car it shows up nicely and seems to stay on. If you want to see the rather sorry state of my car (and the great visibility of the spray)there are some pictures here. It is off to have the welding done in about a month, then I will have my car back. This may not see a big deal to most people but I have always loved my car and I do miss driving it.

While I as stripping out the interior to get access to the welding I had a chance to give the seats a good clean and give some more though to recovering them. I keep thinking about all the funky quilty things I could do for cars, from covers to interiors. I guess I will have to play one day but I am not sure I could live with it in my daily drive.

No comments: