Thursday, March 22, 2007

Burning Chrome

This morning has been a lot more productive. Burning Chrome is quilted, for now at least. I had to call Robin and tell him that although it is finished I had tension issues. They didn't look too bad while the quilt was on the frame but having taken it off they are more obvious. I can't decide if it is bad enough to need unpicking so I will have to wait for him to come home and take a look. In the meantime this is a quick peek at it.

It is really quite hard to take pictures of quilting when it matches the background but I have had a go. If you look closely you can see that is it quilted with flames all over. They are quite large and worked up very quickly. I am really pleased with the front of the quilt, and if I do have to take it out I know it will be quick to put back in. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long to unpick either. The picture of the back show the quilting a bit better and gives an idea of the tension problems.

2 comments:

Lokidokicoki said...

Well I happy :)

More than happy in fact. Just what I wanted, just what I could see whilst building the top....

Clever ferret...
___
Twig

Lokidokicoki said...

Oh yeah, blogged and everyfink...
___
Twig