Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The worlds biggest neglige?

At the weekend I finally got to see my car cover in action. If you would like to take a look there is a picture up on Eurodragster.

It seems I have made one of those serious mistakes that you regret as soon as you have done it. I've moved to the new blogger. I now have to accept new terms and conditions to be able to post pictures. I don't so I can't. I guess that means I now have to move my blog :( I really didn't need that.

Anyone want to recommend their blog hosting site? If you do and are feeling really kind could you use the contact me form to let me know. Blogger seems to be using an email address I don't check very often. I will try to fix that, but I don't know how much luck I will have.

Sorry Kate, I was planning on putting up the card you sent me too. It's a great card and very exciting. I like this getting art through the post.

4 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

I'm sorry your switch to new Blogger hasn't gone well. Posting photos is different. The change for me was to export photos to my desktop and then import them as usual to my weblog from the desktop. I'm happy with the easy edit features.

Ferret said...

My problem is the terms and conditions for putting the pictures up. I don;t agree to them so I can't upload picutes anymore. I am really cross. This is not how I expect Goggle to behave. I guess they have just got too big to be nice anymore.

I was hoping they might have imprved the spell checker too, but it is still just as dim.

I didn't acutally notice any difference in uploading photos, other than the T&C. What else have they changed?

Dormouse said...

I was reading through the terms and conditions wondering what you had a problem with and saw this:

"In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Google a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Google services."

I'm assuming this is the problem. Cheeky buggers.

Kate North said...

It is cheeky, isn't it. I don't remember that bit, but perhaps I didn't read as thoroughly as I should have... Glad you like the card even if you can't post a photo of it - too bad, it would have looked nice with your black background!