Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We have a winner

Well I have a winner, visitor 10,000 as judged by sitemeter. I now need them to get in touch with me. I suggest going here and it will email me.

The winner is in Switzerland. Apparently near Ecublens, Vaud. Their ISP is Swisscom Fixnet AG. I have a partial IP address, but given I only see a few visitors from Switzerland I think this should be enough to identify them.

However given there are a lot of regulars out there I thought I should give you a chance to get one as well. I've decided to take part in the Art Share Meme. I am hoping I got the last spot on Nellies Needles, so now it is my turn to pass it on.

Basically I have five pieces of art up for grabs. I don't know quite what they will be but, if you're reading here you have an idea what kind of work I do. I also make no promise as to when I will ship them, I will try and get them out sooner rather than later but as you now I am pretty busy and I have to do it when the muse takes me. If you want one you leave a comment on this post, and you then have to offer five pieces of art you have made to people on your blog. The first five to comment and put up their offer will get one each.

Not only does this let you get a piece of work you want, but it also lets you show off your work. Everyone wins. So who is up for giving it a go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on for the "last spot in my art share meme". I truly wish I was eligible to sign up for yours. However, I've signed up for five others and believe that's my quota for one round.

Anonymous said...

Damn, visiting your blog 400 times in one day still didn't make me a winner. :D

Penny said...

Oh, I'd love one of your pieces.

Anonymous said...

OK, count me in. :) I just hope I can come up with something arty enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ferret - got your comment on my blog, but can't reply direct as no email address showing... Anyway, will send you one of my cards - they are going out tomorrow, so be on the lookout (I have your address; it's on your website.) see you around! Kate

Beverly said...

Count me in if you still have room!! I would love to see even a small piece of your work in person!