Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Power of Positive Thought

Wow you guys are amazing. All your positive thoughts have hit today. Thank you so much. I've had a steady stream of customers today. I have also been enjoying creating today. I have bits of quilt everywhere. It's been a really good day, and I am sure all the support I get here helps. So thank you.

I've also found time to do a batch of quilt show entries today. So I have now entered 5 quilts into shows this year. Most of them are juried so I don't know how many quilts will actually get in but I have tried, which is all my goal says. I figure I can't really do much to ensure the quilts get in but I can make sure I enter.

Now I think it is time to make my scarf. Oh yes, I finished my socks. I will try and take a picture later and show you. I hadn't had time to work on them since Christmas, but at the weekend I bought some silk yarn that I will use for socks. How decadent? I also have some tiger wool, so I need to get another pair under way sooner rather than later. I can't believe how excited I am by knitting socks.

No comments: