Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Almost there


After having a fairly quiet day yesterday, I decided to make the little quilt for the 10,000 visitor last night. It isn't bound yet, but the quilting phase is done. Hopefully it will be recognizable. It it a baby version of the nude in my triptych. Yes it is a mirror image, and no I didn't mean to do it. If everything goes to plan in the future it should be unique :) I plan on making some more in this style, but this will be the only reversed image. It is about 11"x 9". It is stitched in two shades of grey on a plain black background.
I am hoping it will be subtle enough to suit anyone.

Good luck, and I should be posting the winner later today.

2 comments:

Dormouse said...

That's really cute.

If I keep logging on and off of your blog every minute do I increase my chances of winning it??? :D

Ferret said...

Sorry, you didn't get it. And no you would need to leave at least 20 min as far as I can tell, otherwise it would count them all as one vist. On the bright side you definately had a chance as sitemeter records you. It misses quite a lot of visits on my other site.