Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yay another productive day.

I am feeling very smug tonight. I've got a corset ready to be tried on tomorrow. Christmas cards ready to print and send, and a new brochure prepared for my longarm quilting service. Not bad really. Oh yes and I sent off a mock up of a quilt design and had it approved by the person commissioning it. Fantastic. All the more amazing, given I think I am fighting off flu. I am determined I can't be ill right now, so I am trying really hard to look after myself. My friends seem to be having a really bad time of it with flu at the moment and I have far too much to do. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

Dormouse said...

Wow you really have been really productive. Good going.

I have SO got my fingers crossed for you. I've got the most horrible cold/flu thing at the moment (thanks kids) and I'm deserately trying to finish all the quilts meant as presents. Urgh!!!

Ferret said...

Well I still seem to be holding it off. I can't say I am well but I am not really ill either. I call that a win.