Monday, October 02, 2006

Pet and humans sleeping under supplies


Wittering Rainbow has issued a challenge to show quilting related things piled up on pets and humans. Here is one of my cats. He fell asleep on my desk while I was trimming blocks for the two person quilt we had in the Festival of quilts. He did end up with even more on him but I didn't get the picture of that. This is the trimmings from about a quarter of the blocks. Fortunately this cat doesn't move too much when he sleeps as I was trimming with a rotary cutter very close to him. I am hoping I can balance things on another of my cats before the end of the day, but you know how contrary they can be.

6 comments:

The WestCountryBuddha said...

Hey, that's really good! Thanks so much for joining in - you're the one and only so far. Let me know where to send your fat quarters to won't you? I'll also check that your comment gives a link to your blog and if it doesn't I'll post one in the next couple of days. Cool!

Unknown said...

Wonderfully bizarre, I am off to irritate the dogs now...

Dormouse said...

So cute. My dogs just aren't playing.

Ferret said...

I've managed 5 items on one of my cats, but I am sure I can do better. I just need the right cat to fall asleep on my desk again. I think that cat's are probably easier than dogs, given they sleep so much.

Dormouse said...

The dogs immediately wake up and think it's some sort of fun game, grab the item and leg it for the garden.

While I was trying to put stuff on one who was asleep, another stole my pincushion and has hidden it somewhere.

Kate North said...

That's not bad, Ferret, but I think humans are more interesting. Maybe you could pile stuff up on a sleeping Robin? Or someone... I'm still trying to work out how to manage this myself.