Friday, August 25, 2006

Comments welcome, nay encouraged

Apparently some people aren't sure if you are supposed to comment on blogs. My view is yes, please do. I love hearing from people, it lets me know I am not completely mad and talking to myself if nothing else. When I get positive comments about my work, they make me feel good all day. When I get a negative response especially one where the person can tell me what they didn't like and why, I get to learn something. I cannot get better at this without help from my audience. Your comments are, to me at least, very valuable. So go ahead and chat away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya

I try yo read your blog every couple of days .I have to agree with you on the lack of interesting quilts at the Nec this years /Loved yours though .

Bw Lind