Friday, August 04, 2006

...and stop.

I've gone so far beyond tired it isn't true. There is no entry for yesterday because yesterday turned into day. Somehow we missed the bit where the sky went dark and we went to sleep. On the other hand if I can teach binding to someone tired, stressed and sore at 5am while I am in the same state, I guess I must be OK at teaching. It was an experience getting everything done, but finally it all came together, and the quilts made it to the drop off point with an hour to spare. I would say it wouldn't have been as close but for the oh so helpful motorway traffic. What you really need when lacking sleep is a jammed up motorway in the heat, yup really makes it easy to stay awake and alert. The 120 mile round trip took over 6 hours, I am amazed I made it in one piece. I am also amazed that all the quilts fitted in the car. Having two 3D quilts does take up a lot of space.

I did take pictures of everything but they can wait until at least tomorrow, right now I need some sleep. I am already planning lots of new pieces, I must be mad. Night night.

No comments: