Saturday, July 22, 2006

At last


It looks like it wasn't blogger with the problem, it was my picture. Apparently that memory card is really broken the images I got from it won't upload, but any from anywhere else will. So here we have my little helper sleeping in the block trimmings yesterday. He did wake up just as I started trimming the next set, having slept through me moving the machine he is lying against and sewing the next set.

Here is a picture of the back of the PCB as well. As I said it has all but one piece of solder on it. I still need to make the last one. I am quite pleased with it. It is mostly flat and really does look the part. I do wonder how many of the quilters will know what it is. So far all the ones I have spoken to, or shown it so haven't got a clue. On the bright side you tend to get a lot more men at the NEC and I think some of them might know what they are looking at. I suspect some will then have to study it and see if all the details are correct :) Hope I manage to do it justice.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I showed the picture to DH, and his first guess was a map of a dungeon, and his second was a circuit board.